It’s apparently not good enough for pro-abortion leftists to have claimed full control over the mainstream media’s attention.
It’s not enough that they’ve successfully turned an organization like Planned Parenthood – whose whole stock and trade is the murder of unborn babies – into a respectable “women’s health” non-profit in the eyes of many Americans.
It’s not even enough that they can essentially drown out the voices of pro-life women by holding a left-wing anti-life march only a day or two after the March of Life in Washington.
No, for them, any victory short of total annihilation is unacceptable. They don’t just want abortion to stay legal, they want to make it popular, convenient, and (perhaps) even more widely acceptable than the very act of giving birth.
Just look at the unhinged Tweetstorm that unfurled from the keyboard of Professor Jennifer Begeal of The New School. She was so upset to see even a MENTION of the 45th annual March for Life on Friday that she had to register her disgust with pro-lifers in a long series of crazy, intolerant orders. Like a leftist, insane version of Jeff Foxworthy, Professor Begeal used the same format for each tweet: If you [blank blank blank], you need to sit down and shut up.
- If you support March For Life and believe in privatized prisons, you are a racist, so please sit down and shut up.
- If you support March For Life and you believe in abstinence-only education, please sit down and shut up.
- If you support March for Life but don’t support gun control, please sit down and shut up.
- If you support March for Life and support the racist, cheater, and liar in the White House, please sit down and shut up.
- If you support March for Life but you are not a woman, please sit down and shut the f*ck up.
You get the idea. If you support March for Life and you’re any kind of conservative in any way (which we assume would cover 99% of people who support March for Life), please sit down and shut up. In other words, all pro-lifers should sit down and shut up.
Why, though? Why can’t liberals get comfortable with the fact that not everyone supports the annual mass genocide of the unborn? Why does EVERYONE have to believe in their extremist religion of evil? Could it be that they’re terrified of what might happen if their hold on the culture cracks and people actually start to think about what abortion is?
Oh right, sit down and shut up. We’re just so bad at following orders…